2015 Skating GoalsI have some pretty lofty skating goals in 2015. I've been sharing these with my coach, skating friends and choreographer so they can all hold me accountable. I also want to share these with you so you can also make sure I'm working towards these goals.
Here they are, in no specific order:
- Earn higher PCS scores in my IJS programs (goal: at least 17 points)
- Place in the top 4 in the Gold Ladies event at Sectionals and qualify for the Championship Gold Ladies event at Adult Nationals
- Earn a total score of 28+ points in my IJS programs
- Add a double salchow to my skating repertoire (meaning that it's consistently landed)
- Learn a double toe loop
- Learn a legitimate, non-adult version of a layback spin
- Continue to skate faster and with better power and flow
- Add more difficult spins to my repertoire and use them in programs
If you are a skater, what are your 2015 skating goals?